This course is currently in session. New virtual course will launch Mid June.
COURSE TOTAL: $800 (NO KIT)
EVER WANTED TO LEARN FROM A PRO?
Now you can! Join our 8-week virtual makeup and mentorship course where you will be able to not only learn makeup techniques from a pro such as creating a flawless face, cream contouring, bridal glam, and different eyeshadow techniques, but also be mentored to use social media at its full potential, establish a clientele and build your business in the makeup industry. Learn PRO tips and the ins and outs of being a professional. There is no other perfect time than now!
Instructor Drea is a PRO Makeup artist from San Diego, CA who has had an extensive clientele for 5 years and counting with years of experience in the special event industry and celebrity on-set makeup. Drea has been teaching makeup courses since 2018, hosted group seminars across California, virtual seminars across the country and is passionate about sharing her journey of going from an overlooked makeup artist to an over-booked makeup artist. She is ready to teach you how to do the same!
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO 15 PER COURSE IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE BEST INSTRUCTION, MENTORSHIP EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNICATION WITH STUDENTS.
Course Begins: Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
Course Ends: Tuesday, June 8th, 2021
Time: Meeting every Tuesday afternoon live from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PST.
If students are not able to meet at stated time, but payment has been submitted, a recording can be provided to them. Each class recording is available to go back and watch for the entire time the course is running.
Where: Every class will take place via Zoom with a unique link every week.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 that goes towards course total is required to enroll and reserve your spot in the course. This deposit SECURES your spot in the course and will cover the payment for first day of the course. After this deposit is paid, you will be emailed from Courses@ShopDreaMakeup.com after 24 hours of submission confirming that you have been added to the course. In this email you will also receive a contract to review, sign, and also select your payment method to continue the rest of the payments for the course.
- Pay the remaining balance of course with a one time invoice of $700 USD.
- Pay $100 weekly. Invoices will be sent via PayPal every week prior to each meeting date and students will have until before the meeting to submit their payments. After each weekly payment has been submitted, you will be granted access to the course through a unique Zoom meeting I.D. link.
What is included within the course:
- 8 Weekly, 3-hour Class Meetings
- 8 Weekly Mentorship, Private 1-1 Phone Calls with Drea available to book
- Physical Certificate of Completion is mailed to students at the end of the course who have fulfilled all payments.
What we will be covering:
- Proper makeup sanitation
- Setting up for a client
- Skin prepping
- Color correction (Covering dark spots + redness)
- Color matching foundations
- Creating a flawless long lasting base
- Very requested natural glam
- Cream and powder contouring
- Smokey eyeshadow technique
- Halo eyeshadow technique
- Glitter cut creases
- Color combinations
- Color theory
- Bold lips
- Bridal glam
- Quinceanera Glam
- Receiving PR / Working with brands
- Marketing yourself on social media
- Creating a portfolio
- Growing a clientele
- Charging more for your work
Please direct all questions to: Courses@ShopDreaMakeup.com