COURSE TOTAL: $850
Please read entire description before submitting deposit.
EVER WANTED TO LEARN FROM A PRO AND TURN YOUR "HOBBY" INTO A BUSINESS?
Now you can! Join our 8-week virtual makeup and mentorship course where you will be able to not only learn makeup techniques from a pro such as creating a flawless face, cream contouring, bridal glam, and different eyeshadow techniques, but also be mentored to use social media at its full potential, establish a clientele and build your business in the makeup industry. Learn PRO tips and the ins and outs of being a professional. All from the comfort of your own home! There is no other perfect time than now!
Instructor Drea is a PRO Makeup artist from San Diego, CA who has had an extensive clientele of 6 years and counting. Drea has been teaching makeup courses since 2018, hosted group seminars across California, virtual seminars across the country and is passionate about sharing her journey of going from an overlooked makeup artist to an over-booked makeup artist. She is ready to teach you how to do the same!
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO 15 PER COURSE IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE BEST INSTRUCTION, MENTORSHIP EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNICATION WITH STUDENTS.
Course Begins: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021
Course Ends: Tuesday, September 21st, 2021
Time: Meeting every Tuesday afternoon LIVE from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PST.
If students are not able to meet at stated time, but payment has been submitted, a recording can be provided to them. Each class recording is available to go back and watch for the entire time the course is running.
Where: Every class will take place via Zoom with a unique link every week.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 that goes towards course total is required to enroll and reserve your spot in the course. This deposit SECURES your spot in the course, will cover the payment for first day of the course and covers the shipping cost for the interactive workbook. After this deposit is paid, you will be emailed from Courses@ShopDreaMakeup.com after 24 hours of submission confirming that you have been added to the course. In this email you will also receive an invitation to our FREE orientation and a contract to review, sign, and also select your payment method to continue the rest of the payments for the course.
- Pay the remaining balance of course with a one time invoice of $700 USD.
- Pay $100 weekly. Invoices will be sent via PayPal every week prior to each meeting date and students will have until before the meeting to submit their payments. After each weekly payment has been submitted, you will be granted access to the course through a unique Zoom meeting I.D. link.
What is included within the course:
- 8 Weekly, 3-hour Class Meetings
- 8 Full face demonstrations from start to finish
- Unlimited, Private 1-1 Phone Calls with Drea available to book
- Physical Copy of the Instructional Workbook
- Physical Certificate of Completion is mailed to students at the end of the course who have fulfilled all payments.
What we will be covering:
- Proper makeup sanitation
- Setting up for a client
- Skin prepping
- Color correction (Covering dark spots + redness)
- Color matching foundations
- Creating a flawless long lasting base
- Very requested natural glam
- Cream and powder contouring
- Smokey eyeshadow technique
- Halo eyeshadow technique
- Glitter cut creases
- Color combinations
- Color theory
- Bold lips
- Bridal glam
- Quinceanera Glam
- Receiving PR / Working with brands
- Marketing yourself on social media
- Creating a portfolio
- Growing a clientele
- Charging more for your work
Disclaimer: This course is NOT meant to substitute a state board cosmetology program, licensing, or curriculum.
Please direct all questions to: Courses@ShopDreaMakeup.com